Naturalization Application, Green Card for Permanent Resident, for Alien Relative, for Alien Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant, for Alien Worker, and for Alien Investor

There are many opportunities available under the a “Green Card” which allow you or a loved one to work and/or live in the United States. Becoming a U.S. Citizen is an amazing opportunity.

 However, the forms can be overwhelming. 


For a flat fee, we can fill them out for you.*


Fill out our form online and make your payment on our website OR you can Book an Appointment now to meet in person or virtually. 

If you do not see the form you are seeking below, please contact us. 

Permanent Resident Petition or Adjust Status

Green Card for Alien Relative

Green Card for Amerasian, Widow, or Special Immigrant

Green Card for Alien Worker

Green Card for Alien Investor


Each form requests information that allows us to fill out proper court forms that will be filed in the Arizona county you live or your spouse/children live. Our fees do not include the Filing Fees in your county.


*ALL fees and costs are subject to change without prior notice. All fees and costs quoted assume that the opposing party will sign an Acceptance of Service document. If the opposing party will not sign voluntarily then service of process fees will apply as follows: Acceptance of Service $0, Publication $125, Process Server $150.